Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Dr. Rudolf Vogl
My motto: People first, technology second!
From Austrian customs officer to international HR executive and entrepreneur: more than 30 years’ experience in Human Resources across diverse sectors and organisations.
- Public sector | Central Customs Office, Vienna, Federal Ministry of Finance
- Pharmaceuticals | Eli Lilly & Company, HR responsibility for Austria, Switzerland, Central & Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East
- Consumer goods| Gallaher Group (Austria Tabak), HR responsibility for Western Europe (excl. UK) and Eastern Europe (excl. Russia)
- Banking & finance| Raiffeisen Bank International, group-wide HR responsibility for Austria, Central & Eastern Europe, USA, China and Singapore
- Consulting |smartbird: for leadership in the digital age
A (not quite) classic route from lawyer, by way of domestic and overseas professional HR development, to independent entrepreneur.
- University of Vienna | Doctorate in Law
- Examination for the Central Financial Service | Austrian Financial Administration
- Positive Leadership | Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- Systemic Consulting | Hernstein
- Regular education and training on HR issues | employee development, senior management development, team development, recruiting, compensation & benefits
- The Dilyn Way™ certified Mentor-Coach Practitioner, Leadership in 4D | Adapt2Digital, Walk Digital Ltd., Windsor, England
- Certification Expert Strengths Compass (positive psychology, training, coaching, team development, company strengths), 2021
Other areas I’m involved in
My activities always involve interaction with people and include giving presentations and writing articles.
- VBEN | April 2017: Are Incentives the Right Steering?
- FH Wiener Neustadt | October 2019: Talking Digital! Agile Business and Digitalisation – the New Mantra?
- Wolkenrot | 4th May 2020: Virtual Happy Hour presentation on Remote Leadership
- University of applied sciences BFI Vienna | 13th June 2020: Guest lecture: Change Management: Digitization and where it might lead us …
- Organized via Eventbrite | 4th June 2020: Online workshop and roundtable about "How to Lead in Current Times" together with George Warren, International Leadership Coach.
- Virtual Happy Hour presentation on Remote Leadership
- University of applied sciences BFI Vienna, guest lecture: Change Management: Digitization and where it might lead us …
- organized via Eventbrite, online workshop and roundtable about "How to Lead in Current Times" together with George Warren, International Leadership Coach.
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, 20.08.2020, participation in a co-creation workshop for a new building
- Nestholma Startup Mentoring Meetup, 10.11.2020, input on "digital age leadership" • Read more …
- University of applied sciences BFI Vienna, 2.12.2021: Guest lecture: HR-Management Transfer in International Corporations
- SEED, School for Executive Education and Development, Budapest, 30.11. to 14.12.2021, Workshop Cross-Cultural Management in the 21st century, part: Culture – Communication – Connection